Reciprocal Reading is a research-tested method of group reading instruction which has been extensively studied. These studies have shown that by teaching a number of specific strategies it is possible to support the development of children’s reading comprehension.
prezzo viagra generico senza ricetta
Three cohorts of Redbridge primary schools (15 schools) had worked closely to develop the Reciprocal виагра цена Reading approach in their schools. They have found that not only has reading attainment improved but that children are really enjoying reading.
Some of the benefits gained by schools joining up included:
- Improved teacher subject knowledge in relation to comprehension
- Demonstration Reciprocal Teaching sessions focusing on teaching inference making skills
- Support in promoting effective classroom talk
- An opportunity to build sustainable networks between schools
- An opportunity to develop a consistent approach to the teaching of reading comprehension across your school
- An opportunity to observe teachers from local schools who have developed expertise in the teaching of reading comprehension
- An opportunity to gain Masters Level credits