Excellence in the Early Years
Each participant in this network was supported in:
- Analysing their children’s needs, evaluating the impact of their existing practice and developing their own theories on how they can improve the effectiveness of their practice.
- Using action research as a tool to enquire and improve practice, linking their classroom based research to effective early year’s pedagogy.
- Engaging in collaborative, “Joint Practice” learning with participants across a range of schools and settings
- Identifying what “Great Pedagogy” for their own setting looks like
- Develop the necessary leadership skills and knowledge which will ensure their professional learning is promoted and embedded into their settings.
- Improved pupil learning,
- Improved pupil achievement and well-being.
- Good to outstanding quality of teaching and learning in all participating schools.