Metacognition Training – Tuesday 17th September 2019
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to attend a training session on
Metacognition: a guide to understanding this powerful strategy and how to implement it in the classroom
delivered by our colleagues from the Ipswich Research School
Aims of the training: to increase your knowledge and understanding of metacognition and self-regulation, based on the recent EEF Guidance publication.
Delivered by Eileen Allpress, Research Director at the Ipswich Research School
• How to plan lessons to develop curriculum planning that promote metacognitive processes.
• How to identify reflective learners and develop their own learners
• Supporting understanding and self-regulation
• Metacognition to support pupils tackle their biggest challenge
• Explicitly teaching pupils metacognition strategies
Where: Gearies Primary School, Waremead Road, Gants Hill, Ilford IG2 6TF
When: 17th September 2019 – 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Cost: £35:00 per school (you can book multiple places for your team to attend at one low price)
To book a place please contact Stella Kalaidzi: firstname.lastname@example.org