Thursday 14th February 2019
from 1.30pm – 3.30PM
Gearies Primary School,
Gants Hill Crescent, Ilford, Essex, IG2 6TU (entrance to Gants Hill Partnership Teaching Alliance)
- to offer support to our key focus groups: Assistant Heads and Deputy Heads
- to give you support and guidance to help you navigate your way from middle leadership to senior leadership, helping you to shift your thinking to a whole school focus.
- to provide a forum to ask questions and develop your skills as a Senior Leader
- to look at leadership skills, leadership vs management and leaders’ personal qualities. We will recognise the transition to becoming a Senior Leader and developing the skills to hold staff at all levels to account.
The agendas for each meeting are negotiated with the attendees in advance, in order to better meet perceived needs and address current priorities.
1. Exploring how schools have responded to Ofsted expectations of the wider curriculum
Led by Lisa Shepherd
2. Sharing monitoring and assessment practices across the curriculum
Led by Alex Dias
Alex Dias (Deputy Head at Gearies Primary school)
and Lisa Shepherd (co-Head Teacher at Eastbury Primary school)
Joining the Network:
How to book: please contact Stella Kalaidzi (Teaching Alliance Administrator) email@example.com, or 85501803, giving name, school, e-mail address.
There is no charge for attendance at the network meetings.